Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanks Giving and VEGAS

I cant wait until Thanks Giving because that means the next holiday is CHRISTMAS. I said that I was going to wait on the background till after Thanks Giving but I would have to wait until Sunday or Monday because my AWESOME aunt asked me if i wanted to go to St. George and Vegas over the weekend with her and her girls. Her girls are Alex and Kiara they both have soccer tournament's. Kiara's is in St. George and Alex's is in Vegas. We are leaving thanks giving night and coming home on Sunday but HAPPY THANKS GIVING.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keeton! I am so glad you added me, I love keeping up with people's blogs! Your's is very cute! Thanks for the sweet comment about my watchbands...I love making them!!!;) Talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is hard to not just pop that Christmas backround up, I had a hard time with that too.

    ReplyDelete