Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 thing tag

For those of you who don't know what a 5 thing tag is Ill tell you. K a 5 thing tag is well it kinda tells 5 things about you and 5 of your friends and at the bottom you right 5 people that have a blog that you want to tag ( but if someone tags you you cant tag them again) and they do the same thing so here is mine...




5 Sports I like...


1. Dance


2. Gymnastics


3. Volleyball


4. Softball


5. Tennis ( I Don't play it but I wish I did)






  1. 5 of my best friends...


1. Abbie


2. Alayna


3. Jayde


4. Shauntay


5. Savannah


5 places Ive been...


1. Disneyland


2. Yellow Stone


3. Bryce Canyon


4. Mount Rushmore


5. Lake Powell


5 of my favorite foods

1. steak

2.pork chops

3.ribs

4.corn on the cob

5.baked potatoes


5 things I hate

1.cabbage

2.mustard

3.soccer

4.spiders

5.snakes

5 things I can do

1.walk on my hands (kinda)

2.be on the computer for hours

3.an aerial

4.a back tuck

5.a series of back hand springs

5 people I want to tag

1.Savannah
2.Alayna
3.Jayde
4.Abbie
5.Emily

1 comment: