Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I LOVE my friends(:

I was just thinking about how much I LOVE my friends they are soooo good to me. They are Alayna, Jayde, Savannah, Abbie, Shauntey, Tylar... and there's more but those are the best best friends of mine that I love. Layna, Jayde, Abbie, and Vannah I know that all of you guys have blogs so I hope you see this. THANK YOU sooo much for being my friends and I love you guys(:

- Abbie
You are so funny and so nice.I always cant wait to go to dance to hear you talk!!

-Vannah
You are such a good friend. I love to see you at school you are always so happy(:


-Jayde
You are an awesome friend/cousin. I love to be with you and laugh and have so much FUN!!!

-Layna
Thank you sooo much for being there for me and being so so so giving to me have fun(:!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank You so much!! I loved winning that game. Let`s do it next week too, K. Love Ya!!

    Layna T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *keater
    thankyou so much. you are a GREAT to me and to others also. you are always there for me, you keep my slowpoke self moving, and you are so nice to me. thankyou,you are a GREAT friend. THANKYOU! bu bue
    *vannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeter- your blog is very cute... and so are you! I am glad that you guys are all such good friends. I hope that you all stay that way! Savvy sure loves ya!

    ReplyDelete