Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jaxon and his best friend Lilly

Jaxon and Lilly are BEST friends. Those two are so good with each other. They play from the minute Jaxon gets home till we have to make them both take a brake to actually get some sleep . By the time we get them settle down they are dead tired and so thirsty, we have to fill up Lilly's water bowl again after we have already filled it up once and we have to give Jax two or three cups of water. both of them are always filled with excitement to see each other and I love to watch them run around and around all night long. I will post some pics of them when im not on my laptop.


2 comments:

  1. Keeter...your such a doll! I am so glad I got to see you yesterday even if it wasn't for very long :) Have a good week!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeton! GREAT JOB tonight in Gunnison! You area beautiful dancer! Keep it up!
    Tash

    ReplyDelete