Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holy Cow Where Has The Time Gone!!!

It has been forever since I have on on here!!! but I just wanted to say what has been going on the past couple of months...First in March we had a dance competition in Richfield and we did good. Second we have been having gymnastics meets monthly and everyone has in that too. AND FINALLY SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT I THINK WE HAVE 22 DAYS!!!!!!! Wooh where has the time gone it seems like we just barley got to know how middle school works opening lockers, going to 7 classes, etc. And now we are going to 7th grade!!! I hope eveyone has a good rest of the school year but those of you who dont o to school have a good month of May!!!

2 comments:

  1. i know where has the time gone it seems like just yesterday it was the first day of school and we were all scared out of our pants for sixth grade. lol well you have a GREAT rest of the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I will... haha, seriously I can't wait for Summa :) love you keets


    <3 layna

    ReplyDelete