Saturday, September 19, 2009

Park City Vacation

my dad sking!
trust me sking is SCARY(:
Mason was the best of all.
us at the Olympic Ski Park
danget he ate all of the carmel apple(:
so I had the stupid icecream that he wanted but I got it and he got what I wanted...
mas enjoying his icecream!
Bungee jumping I could barley do a double(:
me again

look at him doing his backflips he was sooo high he could of done a tripple

he was flying!
those sleds felt like 100lbs us getting ready to go.










2 comments:

  1. oh goodness look you had a blast!! Where was landon and jaxson in all of the fun? Well hopefully red ribbon week is fun, Have a good week keeter!)...
    call me sometime.
    Layna T...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish i was there.It looks like you had so much fun!Anyway I got to go to bed. See ya at solo and gym.

    ReplyDelete