Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Party!

A true cowboy(:
glitter toes and flipflops!!!

Work in progress!


crazy Vannah!

Ty Ty
Got milk????

Shauntay giving Kaylie some!

Tammy bringing me flowers.

Meisha getting some too.
Abbie getting done with her turn.

Jayde spraying whipcream in Shauntay's mouth!!!

Me and Layna with our banna splits.

Layna making a castle with her banna split!

Me and Abbie Lou

Everyone making flipflops.

the rest of us making flipflops.

Me getting ready for school.


3 comments:

  1. HAHA make fun of me all you want. At least I did post something. I finally had something to talk about. By the way, your page is darling ;) I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geeze those pics are so hilarious.
    I LOVE THEM!!! I had soo much fun)!!
    Layna T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm I need something new out of you :) I need to know what's going on with you, POST something already!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete